Leaf spinach with pine nuts and yellow bell pepper
Ingredients (quantities as you like)
- fresh leaf spinach, washed
- yellow bell pepper
- pine nuts
- white wine vinegar, garlic, salt, pepper, Dijon-mustard
- Roast pine nuts over low heat in a non-sticking frying pan, stirring frequently, until golden-brown.
- Cut yellow bell pepper into regular cubes and place them into a frying pan with a good splash of top-quality olive oil. Roast gently until the whole kitchen smells of pepper – until al dente. You can do this the day before so that pepper and oil „have a nice time together“.
- Whiz white wine vinegar with slightly browned garlic, salt, pepper, a splash of Dijon-mustard and the oil of the marinade, mix with the other ingredients