Fried Veal Escalope with Caper Sauce
- Veal escallops (leg cut, á 150 g)
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ½ peal of lemon
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- 65 ml white TRIE
- 200 ml beef broth (or gravy)
- ¼ l cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- white pepper
- Hammer veal escallops between two sheets of plastic wrap until thin, season with salt and pepper and cover with flour. Preheat oven to 70 º C.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan, flash fry escallops on both sides for 2 – 3 minutes. Remove and place into the oven to keep warm.
- Roast flour and tomato purée in the remaining oil, douse with white wine and pour in beef broth (or gravy). Add lemon zest, season with salt and pepper and bring to a boil.
- Pour in cream and simmer at low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Cream sauce with a mixer, add parsley and capers, place escallops into the sauce and bring to a short boil, remove from heat and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Serve veal escallops with Tagliatelle and caper cream sauce.