Trout in Foil
- 2 fresh trout (500–600g)
- salt, soy oil, garlic, lemon juice, flour to cover
- butter or oil to fry, aluminium foil
- Almond Butter:
- 2 TBL almonds
- some butter, 1 clove of garlic
- salt, lemon juice, chopped parsley
- Parsley Potatoes:
- 200–300 g potatoes
- salt, butter, freshly chopped parsley
- Wash fresh trout and pat dry using a paper towels. Season with salt, soy oil, a little lemon juice and garlic. Flour and fry on both sides in hot oil. Butter foil and wrap trout. Bake in the preheated oven at 200 ˚C for 10–15 minutes. Roast almonds and butter lightly in a pan, season with garlic, salt, lemon juice. At the end, add the chopped parsley.
- Cook potatoes in a pressure cooker, peel. Melt butter in a pan, salt lightly and add fresh parsley. Quarter the peeled potatoes and toss in parsley butter.
- The trout may be served in the foil with the roasted almonds and parsley potatoes aside.
Fish & Furmint together are as safe as the Bank of England!