- 8 escalopes the size of a hand, take whatever you want: pork, veal, chicken, venison . . .
- 4 slices of fresh rye bread
- 1 package of South Tyrolean Schüttelbrot
- oil to fry
- salt, pepper
- 2 eggs
- flour for the breading
- 2 small waxy potatoes
- 1 package, or more, very fresh lamb´s lettuce
- good olive oil, salt pepper, apple vinegar
- 1 tablespoon estragon mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1 scallion finely diced
- Flatten the meat between two freezer bags to double the size, salt and pepper to taste.
- Dip into the flour until coated, mix the grated Schüttelbrot (remove larger parts) with the whisked, slightly salten eggs. Dip the escalopes into the mixture. Fry over moderate heat until golden brown and drain on kitchen paper.
- Dressing: cut cooked potatoes in parts and mix with mustard, salt, pepper and garlic, add oil and vinegar and whisk with a blender until creamy. Dress the salad just before serving – don´t „drown“ it!
- And now comes the kicker: Transfer the first four escalopes on a plate, top with the bread and then top with the second slice of escalope. Ready!
In combination with a good splash of TRIE you will get a laugh – and it´s delicious too!