Sautéed Chanterelles on Two Types of Beans
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 100 g boiled white beans
- 1/16 l white wine
- 1/16 l cream
- 70 g boiled potato dices (app. 1 cm diameter)
- fresh marjoram (or dried)
- 100 g boiled green beans
- 1 stick of leek
- 1 finely chopped small onion
- 150 g chanterelles
- 1 bundle of parsley, finely chopped
- Sauté the onion in a tablespoon of butter.
- Add white beans and douse with white wine and cream, salt, pepper and let cook until half of the fluid is evaporated. Add potatoes and complete with marjoram.
- Wrap blanched leeks around the boiled green beans and fry on all sides. Keep warm.
- Finally sauté cleaned chanterelles in butter, sprinkle with chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange white beans on the plates, garnish with green beans and finish with chanterelles, season with some sprinkles of fruity olive oil.