Rust Bean Strudel
- 1 large tin of beans, strained
- 1 roll (or bread crumbs as required)
- ¼ sour cream
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper, marjoram, parsley
- 2 kg strudel dough (from the super market)
- 1 beaten egg to coat
To satisfy a mighty hunger following a substantial wine tasting.
- Strain off beans, dice roll, panfry in butter.
- Mix beans, roll dices and the remaining ingredients and season.
- Roll out strudel dough, spread filling, roll, coat with egg and bake for about 40 minutes at 200 º C until the strudel has taken on a nice golden-brown colour.
- Serve with green salad and/or herb-yoghurt sauce.