Roasted Dumplings with Egg & Bacon
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion
- some butter to fry
- 1 clove of garlic
- To make it even more delicious, ad some fried bacon
- Slice readily cooked bread dumplings thinly.
- Sauté in butter with finely diced onions (and bacon). Beat two eggs and add. Roast until the egg white congests. Season with marjoram, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Serve with thinly chopped chives.
- Accompanying side dishes are green salad and cabbage salad.
Welschriesling goes well with dumplings and egg (& bacon).