Risotto with Pumpkin and Caraway Roast Pork
- 1–2 large onions
- olive oil
- Welschriesling or Furmint
- Salt, chilli
- 2–3 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of risotto rice per person
- 1–2 finger-thick slices of caraway roast pork
- pumpkin or zucchini to taste (we like it with a lo0t of pumpkin in relation to the risotto)
- smoked pork stock
- Dice onions finely, sauté in olive oil until translucent, pour in a minimum of ¼ l white wine, boil completely down, add risotto rice and simmer over low heat until translucent.
- Pour fond of smoked meat, add diced caraway roast pork and pumpkin and let simmer.
- At the end of the cooking time stir in a little parmesan, let simmer for 2–3 minutes and serve. Rich but delicious!
Rich food calls for TRIE!