Penne with Spicy Tomato-Sheep-Milk-Cheese-Sugo
- 2 medium-sized red onions, diced
- ca. 250 g celery, chopped into small slices
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 750 g cocktail tomatoes
- salt, pepper, oregano
- olive oil
- 3 TBL tomato extract
- min. 1/8 l red wine
- chilli (bean, pasta or powder)
- 200 g sheep-milk cheese (not too salty), diced
- 500 g Penne (or other broad pasta)
- parmesan to taste
- In a big pot sauté onions with a little olive oil, add celery, add tomato purée and roast shortly, pour red wine and boil completely down. Add tomato dices and garlic, pour a little water, season with salt, pepper and chilli (according to digestibility), bring to the boil and let simmer over medium heat for 20 to 30 minutes.
- In the meantime cook penne until al dente, strain and toss in little olive oil. Pour into a pasta bowl and keep warm.
- Shortly before serving stir in the diced sheep milk cheese into the tomato-celery-sauce, bring to the boil and season to taste with oregano. Blend sugo with pasta, garnish with parmesan flakes and here we are!
With TRIE–but not too short!