Pasta with Lentils and Parsley
- 500g rather short type of pasta like Orecchiette
- 500 g lentils – can be from the tin, strain
- 1 bunch of parsley minced
- very good Parmesan freshly grated
- 1 large yellow onion finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1/8l TRIE white to deglaze
- 5/8 l TRIE white to please the cook
- Roast onions slowly until they turn brown, deglaze with the wine and allow to reduce.
- Add lentils and laurel and let simmer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta al dente, drain off and add a splash of olive oil
- Press garlic over the pasta, add herbs, stir well and serve immediately.
- Drizzle with a good amount of best olive oil and Parmesan.
Tip: „Drizzle“ your guest with a good amount of TRIE!