Our Simple Truffles Risotto
- 1–2 large onions
- olive oil
- Welschriesling or Furmint
- Salt, pepper
- 1 cup of risotto rice per person
- 1–2 glasses of Salsa Tartufolo
- 1 black truffle (both available in a well assorted delicatessen or wine shop)
- butter flakes
- Dice onions finely, sauté in olive oil until translucent, pour in at least ¼ l of white wine, boil completely down, add risotto rice and cook over low heat until translucent, gradually pour in soup, at the end perhaps a little fluid cream–it makes the risotto creamier.
- When the risotto rice is almost done, season with Salsa Tartufolo to personal taste, stir in butter flakes and a little parmesan, let rest for 2–3 minutes and serve with truffle flakes.
Furmint is the perfect companion!