Fried Zander with luke-warm Creme Fraiche Pasta, Pignoli and sauted Balsamic-Tomatoes
- 4 fillets of zander
- olive oil, citrus, salt, pepper
- 500 g Capellini pasta (or Linguette or extra thin Tagliatelle)
- 2 cups of creme fraîche, lemon, salt, pepper
- approx. 100 g pine nuts
- approx. 300 g cocktail tomatoes
- 6-7 cloves of garlic
- top-quality balsamic vinegar
- Season zander with lemon, salt and pepper; fry just before serving
- Season creme fraîche with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Fry pine nuts in a frying pan without adding oil.
- Cut the cocktail tomatos crosswise, crush garlic (don´t press), heat pan wiht litte olive oil, add cocktail tomatoes and garlic, stew over medium heat, add balsamic vinegar during the last 5 minutes, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook Capellini pasta al dente, strain and mix with the creme fraîche mixture right away. Transfer pasta with the stewed tomatos and pine nuts to a plate, sprinkle some basil over the top and serve with the zander.
The ingedients and mode of preparation make this dish a perfect match for both TRIES. Even wearing selfexperiments did not lead to a significant result.