Fried Slices of Black Pudding
- 2 black pudding sausages
- 2 eggs, bread crumbs
- freshly chopped parsley
- oil to fry
- 100 g yoghurt
- 3 cloves of garlic
- parsley, if available other herbs (basil, marjoram, thyme, lovage…)
- salt and pepper
- lemon juice and if desired Dijon-mustard
- For the garlic-herb-yoghurt chop herbs finely, combine all ingredients and let rest.
- Peel of the skin of the black pudding sausage and cut into slices. Mix freshly chopped parsley with the bread crumbs. Coat the black pudding slices with flour, beaten eggs and herb bread crumbs. Fry in a hot pan with oil. Let drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with the yoghurt-herb sauce, butter potatoes and fresh green salad.
Enjoy with a glass of TRIE!