Fried Pork Cutlet with Smoked Cheese Filling
- 4 thick pork cutlet slices
- smoked cheese (Provolone etc.)
- fresh herbs (rosemary, parsley, thyme etc.)
- peanut butter to fry
- salt, pepper
- ca. 1 kg small, greasy potatoes
- melted butter
- Cut a pocket in each cutlet (or ask the butcher), fill with a mixture of smoked cheese dices, chopped herbs and pepper, season with salt and pepper and fix with a small olive stick or tooth pick.
- Peel potatoes (larger cut in quarters) and put on a preheated baking tray into the oven (220˚C). Coat the potatoes with a mixture of butter, peanut butter and salt after 5 minutes. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, turn from time to time.
- Cook the cutlets in peanut butter, turn 2–3 times. Serve with the golden-brown potatoes and gravy. Green salads or Chinese cabbage are delicious vitamin-companions.
Quite naturally, our TRIE is the perfect aroma-companion!