- 1 small onion
- 300 g minced lamb meat
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped mint
- 200 g cooked white beans
- 120 g goat cream cheese
- 1 branch of thyme
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- olive oil
- 1 package strudel dough
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons
- white bread crumbs
- ground pepper
- Peal onion and garlic, chop finely. Heat some olive oil in a pan, sauté onion until transparent, add garlic and chopped thyme. Fry and add to minced meat.
- Combine minced meat with the crumbled goat cheese, parsley, some white bread crumbs, mint, salt and pepper. Season to taste. Finally add beans.
- Unfold strudel sheets, brush with melted butter, place two strudel sheets on one another, spread filling on 1/3 of the sheet, roll. Preheat oven to 200 º C.
- Place strudel on a baking tray lined with baking paper – seam down. Brush with melted butter and bake until the strudel has assumed a golden-yellow colour (about 25 minutes)