Asparagus Salad with Avocado
- 1 bunch of green asparagus
- 125 g sour cream
- some mayonnaise
- some sugar and balsamic vinegar if required
- 1 avocado
- 1 grapefruit
- chervil (or chive)
- Boil asparagus in salted water for a short time and rinse. Stir sour cream until smooth, add mayonnaise, ketchup, brandy, salt and pepper and blend well. Season with a pinch of sugar and balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Cut avocados in half, peel and cut into small dices. Peel grapefruit, cut out filets, press out some juice and add to marinade.
- Toss asparagus-avocado-salad carefully with marinade, serve on plates and garnish with tops of asparagus, grapefruit filets and chervil.
Goes well with Sauvignon blanc or Yellow Muscat!